sâmbătă, 5 august 2017

Ay col call

Voir en plein écran

Sprained ankle in the middle of a perfect summer.
Working my way arround.
How about fulfilling a 6 year old plan. Visit the "grandes cols des Alpes" by bike.
Izoard, first on the list because of its aesthetics.

5-06.08 Col de l'Izoard (Mont-Daupin - Briançon - Mont-Dauphin) (joined in by John the Alper biker)
 
 La Casse Deserte
Gorges du Guil
Mont-Dauphin (web)
perfect weekend, (bike, historical sites, swimming, yeah)


06.08 Col d'Agnel (2744m)

Fort Queyras (XII siecle)
13.08 rue des Violettes - Col de la Croix de Fer - St.Michel de Maurienne (app. 120km, >2000D)

 Lac du Verney
Lac de Grand Maison
 
While at the col of Galibier, la Meije lay in front of me, peaceful, we were as in a dialog. My place is definetly not here. looking at the agitation behind me, bikes, cars, motorbikes, yeah that's for sure. So I'll let you be happy among yourselves and I'll be heading to the place where I belong.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu