duminică, 10 iunie 2018

Les Ecrins - Refuge du Pavé (2841m)

Le refuge, because this is what I love best, being out in the open wild, finnnnnaaalllyyy
saaaaay, this valley seems familiar:) dear me, my short memory (ski touring in April 2015 with Georges and team:), sure miss them
2015 - Col du Clot des Cavales (3150m)

 still plenty of snow...
 Geum reptans, I crawl or I climb as you:p. I'd rather climb, is more elegant:)
Refuge du Pave, sweet home for the night



but in the Romanche valley life is blooming (Pulsatilla Vernalis)

 pulsatilla alpina, maybe
 silene aucalis...machin machin?
 soldanelle des alpes
 I belive sunbathing is what you've missed the most during the winter. Yeah, I understand you ssssooo well
 Globulaira cordifolia, a guess
Dryas octopetala, I dare to say...
 aaammmm...paeonia...mmmm something
Linum alpinum
I can say whatever finishing in alpinum, glaciaris and you'll trust me, it's from that paradise up there:)

Un comentariu: