sâmbătă, 23 august 2014

Chamonix valley + Switzerland:)

how nice to see you again Mont-Blanc :)
Friday night in Annecy...and so happy to see Cristina, after....3 years now!how time flies!

23.08 Saturday
Lesson no. 3 = Baby sleep!
Argentière - Refuge Albert 1er (2702m)

One other very big important thing...rest! get some rest, woman! 

Today I've felt all the sleeples nights, stress (from having to search and move to another appartement twice in 1 month only, preparing trips, getting used to the new job and things to do, getting over the breaking up making up never ending story). 
Even if I do not get the chance to go running during the week beacause of many other things I have to do...now, this morning I feel all the fatigue in my bones and heart accumulated from the last month. 
I was so worn out! children on the path doubled me up the way with such an ease...

so the secret is sleep. Like no other day before...at 7p.m. i go to sleep...and magique happens...a long 12h sleep without waking up and not even turning...and in the morning I'm fresh as a daisy!
No wonder children run up and down all day...they sleep well!

24.08 Sunday
Happy birthday bro' :)! 
Part 1
Vallorcine - Switzerland :) - Lac Emosson - Col de la Terrasse (2648m) - Vallorcine

and there we are...my first time in Switzerland (I don't count being in the Geneva airport:p)...what a pleasure to pass the frontiere while hiking...aaa that's more like it! First glimpses of Swiss:) Alps!

Because my train leaves only at 22 p.m., I'll get the chance to sleep later on...
I have some time to go in the Aiguilles Rouges for an even better panorama of the glaciers and Mont Blanc.

Part 2 
Col des Montets - Lac des Cheserys - Argentière

I always like to discover new places and not go twice in the same spot, that is why I have chosen to go in Switzerland in the morning. 
Now that I had some spare time I've returned to les Aiguilles Rouges, which I've seen 3 years ago, but always so beautiful and with really really good balcony like views towards the glaciers. I heartly recommand les Aiguilles Rouges!

in the mean time I see all the way people running up and down the slopes...I later found out which big events are comming up...the following weekend: UTMB, CCC, TDS, OCC, PTL. So strong chance some stars of the ultra running gang have passed me :)



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu