duminică, 10 august 2014

Ecrins + Belledonne

9.08 Saturday
Villar d'Arene - Refuge Adèle Planchard (3169m) - Villar d'Arene
Parcours 22k, 1900 D+

(choose IGN background, with pretty little maps)
start + finish Grenoble


The best thing about Grenoble...it's that he's at a stone's throw away from the mountains I adore and worship:).

In the back of my mind, evry so often ...the dream of settling down closer to them...arrrr...you know what I mean...it's the moment you ask yourself "What the fuck am I doing here (Paris, Ile de France life ... nonsense...no bloody sense... it's not me, not a part of me and never will be...living in this town)...but I keep still, rummaging, not making the step...

sometimes  I feel like I need...to push the barriers, break the walls, I am surrounded and squeezed by the noise, lots of noise, fast movements, people speeding, noise...and when I get loose and get there...all becomes still and silent when I open my eyes .... it's like holy land I walk on... and I become myself...oh, dear <deep sigh>

10.08 Sunday
Chamrousse - Refuge de la Pra - Chamrousse
Parcours 14k, 400m D+

well...half a day left before the train leaves...no time to loose:)
Today I return to the essence...Belledonne and where it all started.

17h...I let my feet lead me to the train station, feeling refreshed and good after charging the batteries... I know that in 5 days I'll be up there again:)... so you can bring them on, ready to battle :) ...computers, offices, people running about, noise, rain, metros and trains...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu