duminică, 19 aprilie 2015

Marathon de Nantes

Spring 2015...

a few pounds later, no training...I decide to go for the Nantes Marathon:).
A perfect day :)

after some grueling hours but always with the big smile, I've passed the finish line hand in hand with the 4h meneur d'allure :).

i'll keep in mind all the people of Nantes that made the run so convivial and warm.
thanks for the cheering, babe!


this is for the 4h meneur d'allure :D, i've beaten you 3h59'36" :p 
                              42/114 SF
                              1951/3000
                                                               
Yes yes, a real star :)!
I've told myself this will really be the last road marathon I do, i'll finish up for good the story with the 3:30 i'm looking for. At the start, I knew i'm not ready, so gave up the idea. I've stayed hand in hand with the 3h45 people and ended up, on the last 50 meters or so, by being caught up by the 4h meneur d'allure...i've seen him coming like a black wave...I thaught, shame on me, but soon realised that all in all it was a really really good day, sun, love and peace:).

Visit Nantes
Nantes en images

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu