vineri, 10 aprilie 2015

Nantes - Lorient (by bike 240km)

10 - 13 April 2015

Le Croisic - Lorient

The track
...more or less the same. I was free to choose which ever route I wanted:)
That's what is all about, no reservations, no real track to follow, no clock, no phone, no nothing:)...freedom!

For this trip I've decided and put all together one day before the departure...I've never had such a quick departure, with so less time to prepare.

All month of April I'll work on the west coast:) at Nantes. Good opportunity to travel around with my new bike:D

1. 10 April, friday: Le Croisic - Guerande - La Roche Bernard - Lantiern (50km)


 some..salty marshes
2. Lantiern - Vannes - Auray - ( Cote des Megalithes) - Locmariaquer - Carnac - Quiberon (140km)

 Vannes - worth the visit:)
 
 
 cairns, aligniments, megaliths in every street, everywhere
Dolmen des Pierres Plates


 clams and oisters...plenty! 
just my chance I meet an oister hunter:)...that offers me to taste from the rocks a yummy oister

 at Locmariaquer ( Table des Marchands, le Grand Menhir)

 
 Aligniaments de Carnac ....and when I say everywhere I really mean all over the place
this here 3000 menhirs for 1km
like so, imagine...
 Amazing monastery I stumble upon. Why so rich a monks I ask thee?
 La cote sauvage Quiberon 
babe, this is what you've missed

3. Quiberon - Port Louis - Lorient (50-60km)
 
 
  
  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu