sâmbătă, 17 septembrie 2016

Imperial trail Fontainebleau

About 60k, 1500D+
10h18 :D
18F - 6SE

Forêt de Fontainebleau is about 280 km², 60k from Paris. But if you are a climber you must certainly have heard about it by now, great playground. And for me the most beautiful place in Ile de France, the last corner of living nature, undisturbed. I adore it. I try to go from time to time, but now it will take me however 3h aller-retour. 

I really don't know how many we were. But it was grand.

I had reserved the month of September for a far away trip at the other end of the Globe. Tickets were bought, vaccines were made. A big trip, I chose it in order to quench my thirst for freedom end exlporing. It has been such a long time since I could wonder about free somewhere on the face of the Earth. Things don't always work the way we want, but don't let that get you down. 
A new professional opportunity arrised and I had to put up the trip for another moment (that is my logical side of the brain took control, and the need to integrate in the society, have a job, follow, pay your bills, (and remain the sheep that wakes up every morning and follows the flock to work) and I had to smother my wild and primitive side of the brain, (like I've been doing for 5 year now, even though is the basis of my existence).But anyway.

So running about remained one of the last moments I feel ok and get to level my mind. It only works while running in the forest or parcs...but there are not many options around, to tell you the truth :(. 

Trail running. I started doing it because I hadn't much time to spend in the mountains. So I took to it, needing to see more, go higher, spend more time in the bushes. I also choose to go in places I do not know, because during the trail, I like to discover a new region. Running a competition in Ile de France had never attracted me because I already seen those places and all. This time I went however to this Imperial Trail, as I cancelled my trip, and in the end I was very glad to be there.  

(this part is for other beginner runners ). Absolutely no training but I made it to the end. 
I underestimated the trail, it was quite technical. Not to mention the time..10h. 
A big surprise was that I had to put up with my first and most impressive :D intestinal concern. Literally I was s***ing my heart out. I did not understand what was happening. Hopefully for me I was however running in the bushes and I could stop as needed...9 or 10 times. I was to a point getting scarred, and not knowing how my body manages did not know if I should better stop, or will it become dangerous, am I putting me in danger if I continue? In the (first  two post de revitaillement)..everything I ate..made me in 5 minutes time go to the bushes...so even if it was a 60km trail, and I eat a lot usually...this time I ate less and drank even less water after the 15km because I had understood my camelback was the reason of all this problems. The night before, telling to myself while looking in the fridge, I did not train for this how can I help and make it out?...I mixed water with my mother's super natural fir tree bud syrup (that has gone bad, I suppose and so tried to kill me). Yes, mother! I was thinking...a the supernatural drink that will boost me. So after the first 4 or 5 hours of pains and distress I changed the water with clear pure H2O and managed to rebuilt myself. I have even managed to eat. I've lost a lot of energy in this first part of the run and I felt most of all dehydrated. 

But all in all it was a great trail and I was RUNNING HAPPY (which by coincidence was the sponsor's moto (run happy!). A few years ago when I've done the first long distance trail...I have discovered the way to run zen (it was sheer meditation during 26h, I felt astonishing, by the meer fact I was in the forest and running wild, free). 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu