duminică, 15 iulie 2018

Ailefroide Orientale (3847m) : Arête S - Ecrins Massif

Voie Normale

 Lys orangé
 continuing towards our billion star bivouac:D
2 marmots (Image by Fabien J.)
 Pic du Coup de Sabre, Pic sans nom
(Image by Fabien J.) 
Ailefroide Orientale and us, little ones (Image by Fabien J.)
 in the early morning light Glacier du Sélé and Crêtes des Bœufs Rouges
the bad weather was coming so fast on our doorstep, with menacing lightning on top.
We kind of...got lucky as it transformed in a gentle snow storm, to cool us down. Snowing always plunges my thoughts in my childhood winter games
vallon du Sélé. So, for me the wildest place in the Alpes I have seen so far. cross my fingers to find many more, I adore them :*
Thanks a mill to Fabien for sharing!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu