sâmbătă, 7 iulie 2018

On the trail again - Tour de la Grande Casse - PN Vanoise

grazing with Doina, 

we had to get down to business because it's high time I begin training for the trail I'll have in aaaammm...1 month and a half...I feel the same story reapeting itself...me not training...means at one point in the race ending it before the finish line...and I wouldn't like that, not for this one at least
- 70km;
- 4500 D+;
- 18h ~
Saturday 7/07
 Tignes, by 7:30
 To much snow for my taste
 La Grande Casse
 I need some help with this one
Refuge du Grand Bec, by 4 p.m.


 Refuge du Laisonnay, which in fact is a restaurant, and they had a barbecue going on and some stuff roasting, and me drooling...
 Lilium martagon
 what the french would call un montagne à vaches
 Refuge de la Glière
oh, well, ok...I'll see you tomorrow
 20 minutes since 40 minutes ago...
Yessss! we still have some time for a beer or two:)
in Tignes, my buddy cared to come and pick up me bones:), happy to share the emotion of the day and know there is someone I can lean on

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu