sâmbătă, 25 august 2018

Ciao Bella! Monte Argentera - Éperon Campia

the right red line:)
Argentera Massif - Monte Argentera (3297m) - Cime Sud - Éperon Campia
D+++++(for me:)  4c > 4c  IV  P3
descent Via Normale
from Rifugio Bozano - to Rifugio Franco Remondino
As Doina fulfils her task of prête-à-porter  anytime anywhere...and we both adore Italy, we do some trespassing as her 'papiers' are to be ready in decembre...we have important business to attend to. There is pizza, gelato vero et cappucino but most of all there is a buddy and there is MONTAGNA :). Because hearing the name Monte Argentera, sparkled my imagination...there must be something magical going on up there, Argentera...a bright glittering mountain.


All know that sometimes I spend my time asking and begging around to go to the mountains. Sometimes you have to get lucky too, yes it's pouring luck on my head as I find a too good person:), who takes strangers as I to visit the Mountain!
If you're a climber from hell, CornoStella is your place. Some direct lines to the skies.

25/08 Éperon Campia
Here is this year's best time out.
the first hardest climb I got the chance to follow. A real beauty, in a breathtaking place, even for a shaky legs as me.Have to say days like these become unforgettable memories.
x

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu